Yantai Wanhua Chlor-alkali Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yantai Wanhua Chlor-alkali Cogen power station (万华化学(烟台)氯碱热电公司) is a 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station under development in Shandong province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the proposed location for the plant at 59 Chongqing Road in Fushan.
Background on Plant
Yantai Wanhua Chlor-alkali Cogen power station is a proposed 2 x 50 MW coal plant in Fushan, sponsored by Wanhua Chemical Group.
As of March 2019 it is under construction.
- Sponsor: Wanhua Chlor-alkali Cogen Power Company
- Parent company: Wanhua Chemical Group
- Location: 59 Chongqing Road, Fushan, Yantai prefecture, Shandong province, China
- Coordinates: 36.159592, 115.854681 (exact)
- Status: Construction
- Gross capacity: 100 MW (Units 1&2: 50 MW)
- Start year:
- Type: Subcritical
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: