Yulin Beijiao power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yulin Beijiao power station (榆林能源榆神热电公司榆林热电) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant in Qingyun Town, Yuyang District, Shaanxi Province.
Background on Project
The power station is under construction and planned for operation in 2017.
- Sponsor: Yulin Yushen Coal
- Parent company: Shaanxi Yulin Energy Group
- Location: Qingyun Town, Yuyang District, Yulin Prefecture, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 38.299314, 109.810776 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1&2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Start year: 2018
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "陕西华能榆神热电新建项目环境影响报告书", accessed July 2014
- "陕西华能榆神热电新建项目环境影响评价第二次公众参与信息公示," Yulin Environmental Protection Bureau, 2014-03-07
- "华能榆神榆林热电联产新建工程监理招标资格预审公告二次公告", 华能招标, 2014-06-16
- "华能榆神热电联产等18个项目开工建设 总投资490亿元," 2014-12-29
- "榆能榆神热电1号机组顺利通过168小时满负荷试运行," Sohu, 2018-01-31
- "榆能榆神热电联产新建2X350MW工程#2机组圆满完成168小时满负荷试运," 榆能榆神项目部, 2018-04-02