Yuxin coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yuxin coal mine (新疆轮台县玉鑫工贸有限责任公司玉鑫煤矿) is a proposed mine, with a designed production capacity is 1.2 million tonnes per year, located in Luntai County, Bayingoleng Mongolian Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the coal mine.
Coal Mine Background
- Sponsor: Xinjiang Luntai County Yuxin Industry and Trade Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Zheng Xiangyong (37%), Chen Zhenyu (33%), Lin Xianle (20%), Lin Chengchao (10%)
- Location: Barköl Kazak Autonomous County, Hami City, Xinjiang, China
- GPS Coordinates: 41.995516, 84.59275 (approximate)
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Workforce Size:
- Coal Field:
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type:
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: