Zella-Hofra oil pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Zella-Hofra oil pipeline is an existing oil pipeline, running from Zella oilfield to Hofra oilfield, Libya.
The pipeline runs from Zella oilfield, Jufra district, to Hofra oilfield, Sirte district, Libya.
- Operator: Zueitina Oil Company
- Parent Company: National Oil Corporation (81%), Occidental (14.25%), OMV (4.75%)
- Current capacity: 0.37 mtpa
- Length: 182 km / 113 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- Table 6.9: Main crude oil pipelines in OPEC members, 2016, OPEC Annual Statistical Bulletin 2017, pp. 87-94.
- World Energy Atlas, Petroleum Economist, 2001.
- Annual Statistics Bulletin, OPEC, 2009, p.71