Zella-Hofra Oil Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
(Redirected from Zella-Hofra oil pipeline)
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Zella-Hofra Oil Pipeline is an operating oil pipeline, running from Zella oilfield to Hofra oilfield, Libya.
The pipeline runs from Zella oilfield, Jufra district, to Hofra oilfield, Sirte district, Libya.
- Operator: Zueitina Oil Company
- Owner: Libyan National Oil Corporation, Occidental, OMV
- Parent Company: National Oil Corporation (81%), Occidental (14.25%), OMV (4.75%)
- Capacity: 3.734652 mtpa
- Length: 112 km / 70 mi
- Diameter: 20 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Associated infrastructure:
Articles and resources
- Table 6.9: Main crude oil pipelines in OPEC members, 2016, OPEC Annual Statistical Bulletin 2017, pp. 87-94.
- World Energy Atlas, Petroleum Economist, 2001.
- "About Us". www.zueitina.com.ly. Retrieved 2022-03-04.
- "ASB 2013. OPEC . P.72".