Zhaoyuan Linglong Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zhaoyuan Linglong Cogen power station (玲珑轮胎招远玲珑热电) is a retired 74-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Shandong province, China.
An additional 50 MW is proposed.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Linglong Town.
Background on Plant
Zhaoyuan Linglong Cogen power station is a three-unit coal-fired power station totaling 74 MW in Fushan, owned by Wanhua Chemical Group. It is proposed for retirement in 2018. An additional 50 MW is proposed to come online when the three units retire.
- Sponsor: Wanhua Chlor-alkali Cogen Power Company
- Parent company: Wanhua Chemical Group
- Location: Linglong Town, Zhaoyuan, Yantai prefecture, Shandong province, China
- Coordinates: 37.388836, 120.436549 (exact)
- Status: Retired (3,5,6), Pre-permit development (Unit 7)
- Gross capacity: 124 MW (Units 3&6: 12 MW, Units 5&7: 50 MW)
- Start year:
- Type: Subcritical
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "2.65万千瓦！山东省2018年电力行业淘汰落后产能企业名单（第二批）公示," 北极星电力网, 2018/10/11