Shenhuo Zhundong power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shenhuo Zhundong power station (神火煤电准东五彩湾自备电厂) is a 1,400-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The photo below shows the project west of Jimsar in Jimusa'er (Jimsar) County, Changji Hui Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region.
Background on Plant
Shenhuo Zhundong power station is a four-unit coal-fired captive power plant with a total capacity of 1,400 MW in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region. The plant was completed in 2013 and is owned by Henan Shenhuo Group. It is to supply electricity and heat to Shenhuo's aluminum smelter.
- Sponsor: Xinjiang Shenhuo Coal & Power
- Parent company: Henan Shenhuo Group
- Location: Wucaiwan Town, Jimusa'er (Jimsar) County, Changji Hui Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 44.0809072, 88.58904 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,400 MW (Units 1-4: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Start year: 2013
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- 新疆神火项目4×35万千瓦超临界机组工程1号机组通过168小时试运, China 5e, June 4, 2014.