2130 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The 2130 Coal Mine belongs to Xinjiang Coking Coal (Group) Co., Ltd. It was built in 1986, with a 0.09 million tons/year design production capacity. The expansion began in 2001 and was completed in October 2005, and the production capacity was increased to 0.3 million tons/year.In 2006, the mine was rebuilt and expanded again, and the production capacity increased from 0.3 million tons/year to 0.9 million tons/year. The mine was identified as a high gas mine in 2009.As of the end of June 2020, the approved production capacity is 1.2 million tons/year.
On April 2, 2011, a major coal and gas outburst accident occurred in the 2130 coal mine, killing 10 people.
- Operator: Xinjiang Coking Coal (Group) Co., Ltd. 2130 Coal Mine
- Owner: Baosteel Group Corporation
- Location: Aiweiergou, Dabancheng District, Urumqi, Xinjiang
- GPS Coordinates: 43.022108, 87.454015
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 155.0830 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 88.5968 million tonne
- Coal Type: Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 28.1969 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1986