ACTV power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
ACTV power station is a 50-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Vercelli, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Vercelli, the province of Vercelli, Italy.
- Sponsor: Alpiq Energia Italia SpA
- Parent company: Alpiq Holding SA
- Location: Vercelli, the province of Vercelli, Italy
- Coordinates: 45.2970, 8.4100 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 50 MW
Articles and Resources
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 5299006COKGB66PUHW42 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_26WUUUUUUUACTV1X European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUUUUUUUACTV1X accessed November 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)