ACTV power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
ACTV power station, also called Vercelli power station, is a 40-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Vercelli, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Vercelli, the province of Vercelli, Italy.
Click here for a dynamic map that can be zoomed in and out.
In 2017 the unit was converted from combined-cycle to simple-cycle gas turbine.
- Sponsor: Alpiq Energia Italia SpA
- Parent company: EOS Holdings SA [44%]; Primeo Energy AG [26%]; Consortium of Swiss Minority Shareholders KSM [18%]; Other [12%]
- Location: Vercelli, the province of Vercelli, Italy
- Coordinates: 45.2970, 8.4100 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 40 MW
Articles and Resources
- Vercelli gas-fired combined cycle power plant, Alpiq, accessed Apr 7, 2021
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Atel and EOS become ALPIQ, Alpiq, Dec 19, 2008
- EOS and Primeo Energie conclude acquisition of the block of Alpiq shares, Alpiq, May 28, 2019
- Alpiq as a Corporation, Alpiq, Dec 31, 2020
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_26WUUUUUUUACTV1X European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUUUUUUUACTV1X accessed November 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)