AKK coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the |
Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
The satellite image below shows the exact area of the mine.
Background on Mine
The mine is operated by Central Coalfields Limited in the Bokaro and Kargali mine cluster.
- Sponsor: Central Coalfields Limited (CCL)
- Parent company: Coal India Limited
- Location: Bokaro, Jharkhand, India
- GPS coordinates: 23.7905, 85.9198 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 4.45 million tonnes per year (MTPA)
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type: Sub bituminous (Thermal)
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Surface, Opencast
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
- Permits and Applications: