AOS GmbH power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
AOS GmbH power station is a 31-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Niedersachsen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Stade- Bützfleth, the state of Niedersachsen, Germany.
Operating since 2012, the power station provides combined heat-and-power (CHP) to AOS GmbH's aluminium production facility in Niedersachsen. It provides 31 MW of power through open-cycle gas-fired turbines.
- Sponsor: Aluminium Oxid Stade GmbH
- Parent company:
- Location: Stade- Bützfleth, the state of Niedersachsen, Germany
- Coordinates: 53.6575, 9.5020 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 31 MW
Articles and Resources
- "AOS - Main Production". AOS. Retrieved Apr 28th, 2022. Check date values in:
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA1437 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1005920 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Open Power System Data December 2018