APP Jinhuasheng Mill power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
APP Jinhuasheng Mill power station (金光集团金华盛纸业苏州工业园区热电) is a 80-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Wuzhong, Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Wuzhong, Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China.
- Sponsor: Asia Pulp & Paper China
- Parent company: Sinar Mas Group
- Location: Wuzhong, Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 31.3065, 120.8453 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 80 MW
- Unit 3: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 80 MW (start-up in 2009)
Articles and Resources