Aalst Syral power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Aalst Syral power station is a 48-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in East Flanders Province, Belgium.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Aalst, East Flanders Province, Belgium.
- Sponsor: Electrabel
- Parent company: Engie SA
- Location: Aalst, East Flanders Province, Belgium
- Coordinates: 50.9355, 4.0452 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 48 MW
Articles and Resources
- Elia "Detailed production park" data set dated July 3, 2019
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) LAXUQCHT4FH58LRZDY46 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019