Abadan State power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Abadan State power station (Абаданская государственная электростанция, Абаданская ГЭС, also known as Büzmeýin Döwlet Elektrik Stansiýasy, Buzmeyin State Power Station, and Bezmeinskaya) is a 246-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Ahal region, Turkmenistan.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Abadan, Turkmenistan.
- Owner: Turkmenenergo [100%]
- Parent: Turkmenenergo [100%]
- Location: Abadan, Ahal, Turkmenistan
- Coordinates: 38.0594, 58.1652 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 246 MW
Articles and Resources
- "www.minenergo.gov.tm/ru/node/13". Archived from the original on July 14, 2021.
- "www.undp.org/content/dam/rbec/docs/Turkmenistan.pdf?download" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on July 14, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "NIYAZOV STARTED UP NEW GAS TURBINE AT ABADAN POWER STATION - Turkmenistan.ru". www.turkmenistan.ru. Archived from the original on July 14, 2021. Retrieved January 29, 2022.
- "www.ndcs.undp.org/content/dam/LECB/docs/iff/iff%20results/Turkmenistan/undp-iff-turkmenistan-assessment-electricity%20generation-en.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on July 14, 2021.