Abang Oil Field (Nigeria)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Abang Field is an operating oil field in Nigeria.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Nigeria.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 4.2290, 7.6420 (exact)
- Operator: Mobil
- Owner: ExxonMobil; Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
- Parent: ExxonMobil Corporation; Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
- Discovery year: 2002.0
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Abang Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||oil||Not applicable||10.0||million bbl/y||2015|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
Articles and Resources
- "Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation 2015 Annual Statistical Bulletin" (PDF). Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. 2015. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 23, 2021. Retrieved April 13, 2021.
- "Nigeria Electricity and Gas Improvement Project" (PDF). World Bank. 2009. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 27, 2021. Retrieved April 27, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) J3WHBG0MTS7O8ZVMDC91 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020