Abay Oil Block (Kazakhstan)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Block Abay is a discovered oil block in Kazakhstan.
The location of the block in Kazakhstan is not known.
- Status: Discovered
- Operator: Isatay Operating Company
- Owner: Eni S.P.A. (50%); KazMunayGas (50%)
- Parent: Eni S.P.A. (50%); Joint-Stock Company “Sovereign Wealth Fund “Samruk Kazyna” (45.2%); National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan (4.8%)
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
- Concession/Block: Abay
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Block Abay
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|reserves||oil||reserves||2 470||million bbl||2019|||
- million bbl = million barrels
Articles and Resources
- "www.kmg.kz/uploads/reports/KMG_AR2020_ENG.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved October 1, 2021.
- "Eni receives approval for the Abay subsoil use right". www.euro-petrole.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved October 1, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) BUCRF72VH5RBN7X3VL35 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- "About the company - Company - National Company "KazMunayGas"". www.kmg.kz. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "European Companies Are Boosting Kazakhstan's Oil & Gas Industry". caspiannews.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved October 1, 2021.