Abiteye Oil and Gas Field (Nigeria)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Abiteye Field is an operating oil and gas field in Nigeria.
The location of the field in Nigeria is not known.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: Chevron Nigeria Ltd
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Abiteye Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||93||million m³/y||2015|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||0.66||million bbl/y||2015|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation 2015 Annual Statistical Bulletin" (PDF). Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. 2015. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 23, 2021. Retrieved April 13, 2021.
- "2018 Nigerian Oil And Gas Industry Annual Report" (PDF). Nigerian Department of Petroleum Resources. 2018. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 23, 2021. Retrieved April 14, 2021. line feed character in
|title=at position 35 (help)