Abo Oil and Gas Field (Nigeria)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Abo Field is an operating oil and gas field in Nigeria.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Nigeria.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 5.7610, 4.4660 (exact)
- Operator: Nigerian Agip Exploration
- Owner: Eni S.P.A. (85%); Oando Energy Resources (15%)
- Parent: Eni S.P.A. (85%); Oando Energy Resources (15%)
- Discovery year:
- Production start year: 2003
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Abo Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||307||million m³/y||2015|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||8.2||million bbl/y||2015|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation 2015 Annual Statistical Bulletin" (PDF). Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. 2015. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 23, 2021. Retrieved April 13, 2021.
- "Nigeria Electricity and Gas Improvement Project" (PDF). World Bank. 2009. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 27, 2021. Retrieved April 27, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) BUCRF72VH5RBN7X3VL35 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020