Abour wind farm
|This article is part of the |
Global Wind Power Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.
Other names: Al-Tafilah Abour
Abour wind farm is an operating wind farm in Tafilah, Tafilah Governorate, Jordan.
Table 1: Phase-level project details for Abour wind farm
|Status||Commissioning year||Nameplate capacity||Mount type||Owner||Operator|
|Operating||2021||52||Onshore||XEMC Darwind BV; AMEA Power||Vestas Wind Systems A/S|
Table 2: Phase-level location details for Abour wind farm
|Location||Coordinates (WGS 84)|
|Tafilah, Tafilah Governorate, Jordan||31.1667, 36.9416 (approximate)|
The map below shows the approximate location of the wind farm:
Articles and Resources
To access additional data, including an interactive map of global wind farms, a downloadable dataset, and summary data, please visit the Global Wind Power Tracker on the Global Energy Monitor website.
- "AMEA Power, Xenel commission 52-MW wind park in Jordan". Public Consulation. Archived from the original on March 3, 2022. Retrieved March 7, 2022.
- "Renewable Energy Projects in Jordan" (PDF). Minister of Energy and Mineal Resources Jordan. Archived from the original (PDF) on March 3, 2022. Retrieved March 7, 2022.
- Frangoul, Anmar (November 7, 2018). "Islamic financing package supports development of wind farm in Jordan". CNBC. Archived from the original on December 31, 2021. Retrieved March 7, 2022.
- "Tafileh-Abour, Jordan". Power Technology. January 17, 2022. Archived from the original on March 3, 2022. Retrieved March 7, 2022.
- "Tafilah". Wikipedia. January 15, 2022. Archived from the original on December 21, 2021. Retrieved March 7, 2022.