Abqaiq-Berri gas pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Abqaiq-Berri Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Saudi Arabia.
- Operator: Saudi Aramco
- Owner: Saudi Aramco
- Parent Company: Saudi Government
- Length: 137 km / 85 miles
- Diameter: 24/36 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Associated infrastructure:
Articles and resources
- Annual Statistics Bulletin, OPEC, 2012, p.75
- "OPEC Annual Statistic Bulletin 2017.pdf Page 136".