Abu-Attifel-Intisar oil pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Abu-Attifel-Intisar oil pipeline is an existing oil pipeline, running from Abu-Attifel oilfield to Intisar oilfield, Libya.
The pipeline runs from Abu-Attifel oilfield to Intisar oilfield, Al Wahat district, Libya.
- Operator: Mellitah Oil & Gas
- Parent Company: National Oil Corporation (50%), Eni (50%)
- Current capacity: 30 inches
- Length: 132 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- Table 6.9: Main crude oil pipelines in OPEC members, 2016, OPEC Annual Statistical Bulletin 2017, pp. 87-94.
- World Energy Atlas, Petroleum Economist, 2001.