Abu Gharadig-Dahshour gas pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Abu Gharadig-Dahshour gas pipeline is an existing natural gas pipeline, running from Abu Gharadig gas field to Dahshour, Egypt.
The pipeline runs from Abu Gharadig gas field, Matruh governorate, to Dahshour, Giza governorate, Egypt.
- Operator: Khalda Petroleum Company
- Parent Company: Apache Corporation and Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation
- Current capacity: 24 inches
- Length: 262 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1974
Articles and resources
- KPC 24” Abu Gharadig-Dahshour Pipeline Repair Project, Egypt Oil & Gas, 29 Dec. 2014.
- World Energy Atlas, Petroleum Economist, 2001.