Aceca 3 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Aceca 3 power station is a 386-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Toledo, Spain.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Villaseca de la Sagra, the province of Toledo, Spain.
- Sponsor: Iberdrola Generacion S.A.
- Parent company: Iberdrola SA
- Location: Villaseca de la Sagra, the province of Toledo, Spain
- Coordinates: 39.9442, -3.8558 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 386 MW
Articles and Resources
- Environmental Statement Aceca CCP 2017 Iberdrola
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) F6WVXETRO72NKWGJ5E23 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Global Energy Observatory ID 43789, accessed January 2020
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 18WACE3-12345-CD accessed November 2019
- Spanish Electricity System 2018 Report Red Eléctrica de España, August 1, 2019
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_18WACE3-12345-CD European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91