Aceca 4 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Aceca 4 power station is a 373-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Toledo, Spain.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Villaseca de la Sagra, the province of Toledo, Spain.
- Sponsor: Naturgy Energy Group SA
- Parent company: Naturgy Energy Group SA
- Location: Villaseca de la Sagra, the province of Toledo, Spain
- Coordinates: 39.9427, -3.8548 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 373 MW
Articles and Resources
- Potencia Instalada (Installed Capacity) Naturgy
- Global Energy Observatory ID 43788, accessed January 2020
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 18WACE4-12345-C3 accessed November 2019
- Spanish Electricity System 2018 Report Red Eléctrica de España, August 1, 2019
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_18WACE4-12345-C3 European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91