Aceh-Nias LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Aceh-Nias LNG Terminal is a proposed LNG terminal in Indonesia. There have been no updates in over two years and the project is presumed to be shelved as of 2020.
- Owner: PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN)
- Parent: PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN)
- Location: Aceh, Indonesia
- Coordinates: 5.5648441, 95.2938741 (estimate)
- Status: Shelved
- Type: Import
- Start Year:
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
In July 2020, The Jakarta Post reported that PT Perusahaan Gas Negara was seeking to develop three LNG terminals including a project in Aceh, Indonesia. There have been no updates in over two years and the project is presumed to be shelved as of 2020.
Articles and resources
- PGN to develop three domestic LNG hubs for power plant gasification plan, The Jakarta Post, July 16, 2020