Ada Yesildag Enerji power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Turkey and coal.|
Ada Yesildag Enerji power station was a proposed 1,200 megawatt (MW) coal plant in Mersin province, Turkey.
The map below shows the location of Silifke district, the approximate location where the plant would be built.
In November 2015 Yesildag Enerji Proje Insaat A.Ş. was applying for a license to build a 1,200 MW coal plant in Silifke district.
As of December 2019 the project is no longer on the Turkey Energy Market Regulatory Authority website, meaning it is not seeking a generation license, nor a list of pending EIAs. The project appears to be cancelled.
- Sponsor: Yesildag Enerji Proje Insaat A.Ş.
- Parent company:
- Location: Silifke district, Mersin province, Turkey
- Coordinates: 36.376111, 33.932222 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Nameplate capacity: 1,200 MW
- Projected in service:
- Coal Type: Hard coal
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "Elektrik Piyasası Önlisansları," accessed Nov 2015
- Communication with CAN Europe, December 2019