Adanga Oil and Gas Field (Nigeria)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Adanga Field is an operating oil and gas field in Nigeria.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Nigeria.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 4.3080, 8.3390 (exact)
- Operator: Addax
- Discovery year: 1980.0
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Adanga Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||250||million m³/y||2015|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||3.9||million bbl/y||2015|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation 2015 Annual Statistical Bulletin" (PDF). Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. 2015. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 23, 2021. Retrieved April 13, 2021.
- "Nigeria Electricity and Gas Improvement Project" (PDF). World Bank. 2009. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 27, 2021. Retrieved April 27, 2021.
- "Worldwide Oil Field Production Survey Historical Version Data from 1980-2017". OGJ. 2019. Archived from the original on June 8, 2021. Retrieved June 8, 2021.