Aden power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Aden power station is 264-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station, under construction in governorate, Yemen.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Aden, Yemen.
- Owner: Masila Petroleum Exploration and Production Co. [100%]
- Parent: Masila Petroleum Exploration and Production Co. [100%]
- Location: Aden, Yemen
- Coordinates: 12.8247, 44.9190 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (construction): 264 MW
Articles and Resources
- "PetroMasila and GE sign pact for 2 power projects in Aden and Hadramout". en.adenpress.news. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- Google Maps
- "www.pesco-int.com/assets/PESCO_Presentation.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on January 19, 2022. Retrieved January 21, 2022.