Adriyala coal mine
|This article is part of the |
Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
The Adriyala Coal Mine is operated by Singareni Collieries Company Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India, in Adriyala, Peddapalli, Telangana, India.
The map below shows the location of the mine.
Background on Mine
The Adriyala Shaft Underground Coal Mining Project is operated on an area of 363.90 Ha.
The mine started first received its environment clearance for the capacity of 2.14 MTPA over a ML area of 363.90 Ha on 11 October 2004. The project received environment clearance for its expansion to 3.14 MTPA over the same ML area on 30 January 2015.
- Sponsor: Singareni Collieries Company Limited
- Parent company: Coal India Limited
- Location: village Adriyala, Mandal Ramagiri, District Peddapalli, State Telangana, India
- GPS coordinates: 18.653555, 79.566913 (Exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 3.14 Million tonnes per annum
- Production: 2.060188 Mtpa (2020)
- Total Resource: 96.176 MT
- Mineable Reserves: 37.678 MT
- Coal Type: Non-coking coal
- Mine Size: 3.639 km2
- Mine Type: Underground
- Mine Depth: 570 m
- Start Year: 2008
- Source of Financing:
- Permits and Applications: Environment Clearance for Adriyala Shaft Coal Mining Project, MoEF&CC India, 11 October 2004, Clearance for Adriyala Shaft Coal Mining Project Expansion to 3.14 MTPA, MoEF&CC India, 30 January 2015
Articles and resources
- compliance report, October 2018 - March 2019, SCCL
- Environment Clearance for Adriyala Shaft Coal Mining Project, MoEF&CC India, 11 October 2004
- Clearance for Adriyala Shaft Coal Mining Project Expansion to 3.14 MTPA, MoEF&CC India, 30 January 2015