Aduunchuluun coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the |
Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
The Aduunchuluun Coal Mine (or Aduun Chuluun) is an operating surface coal mine near the city of Choibalsan, in Bayantümen District, Dornod Province, Mongolia.
The map below shows the location of the mine in Dornod Province, Mongolia.
- Operator: Aduunchuluun Coal Mining Company
- Owner: MAK Corporation
- Location: Near Choibalsan, in Bayantümen District, Dornod Province, Mongolia
- GPS Coordinates: 48.1271633, 114.5378023 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 0.6 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 424 million tonnes
- Recoverable Reserves:
- Coal Type: Anthracite
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 1955
- Workforce: 150
- Source of Financing: