Afam Oil Field (Nigeria)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Afam Field is an operating oil field in Nigeria.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Nigeria.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 4.8010, 7.3210 (exact)
- Operator: Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Afam Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||oil||Not applicable||1.2||million bbl/y||2015|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
Articles and Resources
- "Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation 2015 Annual Statistical Bulletin" (PDF). Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. 2015. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 23, 2021. Retrieved April 13, 2021.
- "documents1.worldbank.org/curated/en/796771468288655228/pdf/Nigeria-Electricity-and-Gas-Improvement-Project.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.