Afferde power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Germany and coal.|
Afferde power station is a retired 119-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in the state of Lower Saxony, Germany.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in the state of Lower Saxony, Germany.
- Sponsor: E.On Westfalen Weser Ag
- Parent company: E.ON
- Location: the state of Lower Saxony, Germany
- Coordinates: 52.1000, 9.3667 (approx.)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 119 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 54 MW (start-up in 1957)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 65 MW (start-up in 1962)
Articles and Resources