Ag Processing Eagle Grove Power Plant
From Global Energy Monitor
Ag Processing Eagle Grove Power Plant is a coal-fired power station owned and operated by the soybean processing company Ag Processing near Eagle Grove, Iowa.
- Owner/Parent Company: Ag Processing
- Plant Nameplate Capacity: 8.5 MW (Megawatts)
- Units and In-Service Dates: 8.5 MW (1982)
- Location: 500 North Commercial Ave., Eagle Grove, IA 50533
- GPS Coordinates: 42.668611, -93.903333
- Electricity Production: 55,668 MWh (2006)
- Number of Boilers: 2
- Coal Consumption:
- Coal Source:
- Number of Employees:
- CO2 Emissions: 98,942 tons (2006), 167137.26 tons (2008)
- SO2 Emissions: 305 tons (2002), 318.9 tons (2008)
- SO2 Emissions per MWh: 10.96 lb/MWh
- NOx Emissions: 439 tons (2002), 461.48 tons (2008)
- Mercury Emissions:
Articles and Resources
- , Title V Permit.
- Iowa Operating Permit Application, Title V Annual Emissions Summary
- Iowa Operating Permit Application, Form 5.0, Title V Annual Emissions Summary
- Existing Electric Generating Units in the United States, 2005, Energy Information Administration, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Environmental Integrity Project, "Dirty Kilowatts: America’s Most Polluting Power Plants", July 2007.
- Facility Registry System, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Carbon Monitoring for Action database, accessed Feb. 2009.
- NETL Coal Power Plant Database, National Energy Technology Laboratory, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
- AirData Query Database, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed April 2009.
Related GEM.wiki Articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|