Agartala power plant
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Agartala power plant (also known as Agartala GT CCPP) is a 135-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Tripura, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Ramchandranagar Vill - West Tripura Dist, India.
- Owner: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Ltd (NEEPCO) [100%]
- Parent: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Ltd (NEEPCO) [100%]
- Location: Ramchandranagar Vill - West Tripura Dist, Tripura, India
- Coordinates: 23.8250, 91.2871 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 135 MW
Articles and Resources
- "neepco.co.in/projects/thermal-projects/tripura-gas-based-combined-cycle-power-project". Archived from the original on June 14, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 335800I7SVCK64Y6CW74. Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation
- Google Maps
- "neepco.co.in/projects/thermal-projects/agartala-gas-turbine-combined-cycle-power-plant". Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "cea.nic.in/wp-content/uploads/pdm/2021/06/list_power_stations_2021.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on November 11, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.