Agbada Oil and Gas Field (Nigeria)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Agbada Field is an operating oil and gas field in Nigeria.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Nigeria.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 4.9370, 6.9750 (exact)
- Operator: TNOG Oil and Gas Limited
- Owner: TNOG Oil and Gas Limited (45%); Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (55%)
- Parent: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (55%)
- Discovery year: 1960.0
- Production start year:
- Concession/Block: OML 17
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Agbada Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||101||million m³/y||2015|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||4.8||million bbl/y||2015|||
|production||Crude oil||Not applicable||4.5||million bbl/y||2018|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation 2015 Annual Statistical Bulletin" (PDF). Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. 2015. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 23, 2021. Retrieved April 13, 2021.
- "Nigeria Electricity and Gas Improvement Project" (PDF). World Bank. 2009. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 27, 2021. Retrieved April 27, 2021.