Agentala Mine of Shaogen Coalfield
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Agentala Mine of Shaogen Coalfield (内蒙古阿鲁科尔沁旗绍根煤田阿根塔拉矿井) is a proposed mine located in Shaogen Town of Ar Horqin Banner, Inner Mongolia, China. The production capacity is designed to 1.8 Million tonnes(Mt)/year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Shaogen Town, Ar Horqin Banner, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
After more than four years with no news reports on the project, the Agentala Coal Mine appears to be abandoned.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Zhongying Tianshan Energy Development Co.
- Parent Company: Zhongying Group (49%), Beijing Weirun International Energy Investment Co.(41%), Inner Mongolia Pingzhuang Coal (10%)
- Location: Liulin Town, Juye County, Heze, Shandong Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 43.648574,120.805416 (approximate)
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 1.8Mt/year
- Total Resource:
- Minable Reserves:
- Coal Type: Anthracite
- Mine Size: 19.1545k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: