Agua Del Cajón power station
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Agua Del Cajón power station (Central Térmica Agua del Cajón) is a 672-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in Neuquén province, Argentina.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Plottier, Neuquén province, Argentina.
- Sponsor: Capex S.A. Autogenerador
- Parent company: Capex SA
- Location: Plottier, departamento Confluencia, Neuquén, Argentina
- Coordinates: -38.9362, -68.3570 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 672 MW
In January 2020, the TV7 steam turbine of the plant was temporarily out of service due to an explosion- no injuries were reported and the faulty transformer was repaired.
Articles and Resources
- "Información Geográfica de Energía". Argentina Secretario de Energía, Visor SIG. Archived from the original on May 12, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Agua del Cajon CCGT Power Plant Argentina". Global Energy Observatory. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Capex SA". Capex. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Electric Power". Capex. January 2022. Retrieved April 8, 2022.
- "Argentina: Explosion in Aguas del Cajón - ExpertsNRG". Retrieved 2021-11-04.