Agua Mansa power plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Agua Mansa power plant is a 61-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of California, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Colton, United States.
- Owner: City of Colton - (CA) [100%]
- Parent: City of Colton - (CA) [100%]
- Location: Colton, San Bernardino, California, United States
- Coordinates: 34.0414, -117.3603 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 61 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.