Aimin Wendu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Aimin Wendu Coal Mine (内蒙古平煤阿鲁科尔沁旗煤业有限责任公司爱民温都煤矿) is located in Ar Horqin Banner of Chifeng, Inner Mongolia. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 1.2 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Tianshan Town, Ar Horqin Banner, Chifeng, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Pingmei Ar Horqin Banner Coal Mine Co.
- Parent Company: Hebei Qian'an Chemical Industry Group (70%), Ar Horqin Banner Tianshan Mining Development Co.( 30%)
- Location: Tianshan Town, Ar Horqin Banner, Chifeng, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 43.679231,120.764833(approximate)
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 186.49Mt
- Minable Reserves: 91.31Mt
- Coal Type: Lignite
- Mine Size: 11.979k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: