Aitken Creek Oil and Gas Field (British Columbia, Canada)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Aitken Creek Field is an operating oil and gas field in the province of British Columbia in Canada.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in the province of British Columbia in Canada.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 56.9540, -121.9440 (exact)
- Discovery year: 1959
- Production start year: 1959
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Aitken Creek Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|cumulative production||oil||Not applicable||8.6||million bbl||2019|||
|production||gas||Not applicable||1 191||million m³/y||2020|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||0||million bbl/y||2020|||
|reserves||oil||original oil in place||14||million bbl||2019|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "BC Total Production". BC Oil and Gas Commission. 2020. Archived from the original on March 29, 2021. Retrieved March 29, 2021.
- "Oil and Gas Fields". BC Oil and Gas Commission Open Data Portal. March 29, 2021. Archived from the original on March 29, 2021. Retrieved March 29, 2021.
- "2019 Oil Reserves". BC Oil and Gas Commission. November 20, 2020. Archived from the original on March 29, 2021. Retrieved March 29, 2021.