Akademicheskaya power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Akademicheskaya power station (ТЭЦ Академическая) is a 220-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Sverdlovsk Oblast, Russia.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Yekaterinburg, Russia.
- Owner: Sverdlovsk Branch of PJSC "T Plus" [100%]
- Parent: T Plus Group [100%]
- Location: Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk, Russia
- Coordinates: 56.7709, 60.5533 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 220 MW
Articles and Resources
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1061894 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- "www.tplusgroup.ru/company/about/". Archived from the original on June 15, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "www.tplusgroup.ru/org/sverdlovsk/organization/tehc-akademicheskaja/". Archived from the original on June 15, 2021.
- "energybase.ru/power-plant/chp-akademicheskaya". Archived from the original on June 16, 2021.