Ako Cement Plant power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
Ako Cement Plant power station is a 102-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Hyogo, Kansai Prefecture, Japan.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Hyogo, Kansai Prefecture, Japan.
- Sponsor: Sumitomo Osaka Cement Co Ltd
- Parent company: Sumitomo Osaka Cement
- Location: Hyogo, Kansai Prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 34.7530, 134.3643 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 102 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 102 MW (start-up in 1997)
Articles and Resources
- Map & Data, Japan Beyond Coal, accessed in 2021