Aksu Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Aksu Cogen power station (浙能新疆阿克苏纺织工业城热电厂) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of Textile Industry Town in Aksu, the approximate location where the plant is being built.
Background on Project
- Sponsor: Zhejiang Zheneng Electric Power Co
- Parent company: Zhejiang Provincial Energy Group
- Location: Textile Industry Town, Aksu Prefecture, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 41.155462, 80.389421 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service: 2016 (Unit 2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: