Akzo Obernburg power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Akzo Obernburg power station is a 100-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Lower Franconia, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Erlenbach am Main, the state of Lower Franconia, Germany.
- Sponsor: Kraftwerk Obernburg GmbH
- Parent company:
- Location: Erlenbach am Main, the state of Lower Franconia, Germany
- Coordinates: 49.8293, 9.1482 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 100 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerk Obernburg GmbH - Datenschutz
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0755a, BNA0755b Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0755b, BNA0755a Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019