Al-Ayyat power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Al-Ayyat power station is a cancelled 1,950-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Shamal Sina Governorate, Egypt by the Upper Egypt Electricity Production Company (UEEC).
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Al-Ayyat, Shamal Sina Governorate, Egypt.
The Upper Egypt Electricity Production Company's webpage for the Al-Ayyat power station has been "under construction" since October 2012
- Sponsor: Al-Ayyat Project
- Parent company: Upper Egypt Electricity Production Company
- Location: Al-Ayyat, Shamal Sina Governorate, Egypt
- Coordinates: 29.6217, 31.2566 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 1,950 MW
- Combined-cycle units 1-3: 650 MW per unit (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Wayback Machine مشروع العياط Internet Archive, accessed Nov 21, 2019