Al-Dur Power and Water Station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Al-Dur Power and Water Station (also known as Aldur IWPP) is a 1226-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Southern governorate, Bahrain.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Al Dur, Bahrain.
- Location: Al Dur, Southern, Bahrain
- Coordinates: 25.9693, 50.6080 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 1226 MW
- Gross generating capacity (construction): 1500 MW
Articles and Resources
- "www.gic.com.kw/al-dur-power-and-water-company/". Archived from the original on January 18, 2021.
- "www.powerengineeringint.com/news/bahrain-fighting-fit/". Archived from the original on August 13, 2021.
- "Al Dur Phase 2 IWPP ESIA Volume 4_150219_FINAL.pdf". Google Docs. Archived from the original on June 23, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- Google Maps
- "www.ewa.bh/en/AboutUs/AnnualReport/statistics%202018.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on August 13, 2021.
- "acwapower.com/en/projects/al-dur2-iwpp/". Archived from the original on June 24, 2021.
- "www.acwapower.com/en/projects/al-dur2-iwpp/". Archived from the original on June 24, 2021.
- "www.ewa.bh/en/Media/PressReleases/the-minister-of-electricity-affairs-and-the-ceo-inspect-the-second-phase-of-the-al-dur-power-and-water-plant". Archived from the original on August 13, 2021.