Al Abdaliyah ISCC power station
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Al Abdaliyah ISCC power station was a proposed 280-megawatt (MW) natural gas and solar power station, which has been cancelled, in Al Ahmadi governorate, Kuwait.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Al Abdaliyah, Kuwait.
- Owner: not found [100%]
- Parent: not found [100%]
- Location: Al Abdaliyah, Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
- Coordinates: 29.0443, 47.7295 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (cancelled): 280 MW
Articles and Resources
- "www.zawya.com/mena/en/project/170610090834/280mw-al-abdaliyah-iscc-project/". Archived from the original on August 13, 2021.
- "www.ippjournal.com/news/kuwait-s-kapp-sets-new-bid-deadline-for-al-abdaliyah-integrated-solar-combined-cycle-iscc-plant". Archived from the original on August 13, 2021.
- "www.kapp.gov.kw/en/Al-Abdaliyah-Integrated-Solar-Combined-Cycle-(ISCC)". Archived from the original on August 4, 2021.