Al Atoun Jeddah steel plant
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Al Atoun Jeddah steel plant is a 910-thousand tonnes per annum (ttpa) electric arc furnace (EAF) steel plant in Makkah, in Saudi Arabia. Al Atoun Jeddah steel plant operates a electric arc furnace (EAF).
The map below shows the approximate location of the steel plant in Yanbu (Jeddah), in Saudi Arabia.
- Location: Safiyah Bint Abdul Mutalib St., Mahmmediah 1, Po Box 5258 Jeddah, 21422 Saudi Arabia
- GPS Coordinates: 21.634556, 39.103470 (approximate)
- Plant status: construction
- State-owned entity status: N/A
- Parent company: Al Atoun Steel Industries [100%]
- Parent company PermID: 5035320495 [100%]
- Owner: Al Atoun Steel Industries
- Owner company PermID: 5035320495
- Crude steel production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum): 910.0
- Main production equipment: electric arc furnace (EAF)
- Detailed production equipment: EAF (number unknown)
Articles and Resources
- "Al Atoun Steel Plant - Phase 1". BNC Network. Retrieved 2022-03-14.
- "Al Atoun Steel Industries". DnB. Retrieved 2022-03-14.
- "Latest Developments in Steelmaking Capacity - 2021" (PDF). OECD. Archived (PDF) from the original on January 27, 2022. Retrieved January 27, 2022.