Al Buhayrah power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Al Buhayrah power station is a shelved 1,500-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Al Buhayrah Governorate, Egypt.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in in Al Buhayrah Governorate, Egypt.
As of July 2021 there is no news on this project and it is assumed to be shelved.
- Sponsor: Al Buhayrah Project
- Parent company: Al Buhayrah Project
- Location: in Al Buhayrah Governorate, Egypt
- Coordinates: 30.8481, 30.3436 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (shelved): 1,500 MW
- Combined-cycle units 1-2: 750 MW per unit (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)