Al Buhayrah power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Al Buhayrah power station is a proposed 1,500-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Al Buhayrah Governorate, Egypt.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in in Al Buhayrah Governorate, Egypt.
- Sponsor: Al Buhayrah Project
- Parent company: Al Buhayrah Project
- Location: in Al Buhayrah Governorate, Egypt
- Coordinates: 30.8481, 30.3436 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 1,500 MW
- Combined-cycle units 1-2: 750 MW per unit (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)