Al Ittefaq Steel plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Al Ittefaq Steel plant is a steel plant in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Parent company: Al Ittefaq Steel Co.
- Intermediate subsidiary: Direct Reduced Iron Co., National Steel Co.
- Owner: Arab Steel Co.
- Alternative plant names: ISPC, Arab Steel, ASCO
- Location: Dammam, 31472, Saudi Arabia
- GPS Coordinates: 26.277917, 49.949177 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 1989 (age 31–32) (date that steel mill was acquired by Arab Steel Co)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steel product category: long, specialty
- Steel products: wire mesh, but & bend, cold rolled, spring wire, galvanized steel wire
- Steelmaking process: integrated (DRI)
- Primary steel production equipment: 1 Midrex direct reduced iron (DRI) plant (2 modules, 1 MTPA, began in 2007); 2 electric arc furnace
Articles and resources
- [website.com Website name], Source, Retrieved on: Jun. 9, 2020
- Arab Steel Co, Al-Ittefaq Steel, Retrieved on: Dec. 14, 2020
- Contact, Al-Ittefaq Steel, Retrieved on: Dec. 14, 2020
- Overview, Al-Ittefaq Steel, Retrieved on: Dec. 14, 2020
- 2019 Midrex Plant List, Midrex Technologies, 2020, Retrieved on: Dec. 14, 2020
- Iron Pelletization Plant, Al-Ittefaq Steel, Retrieved on: Dec. 14, 2020
- Dammam, Al-Ittefaq Steel, Retrieved on: Dec. 14, 2020