Al Qatrana power plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Al Qatrana power plant (also known as Al Qatrana CCGT Power Plant Jordan) is a 373-megawatt (MW) diesel and natural gas power station in Karak governorate, Jordan.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Qatraneh, Jordan.
- Owner: Qatrana Electric Power Company [100%]
- Parent: Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) [80%]; Xenel Industries [20%]
- Location: Qatraneh, Karak, Jordan
- Coordinates: 31.2226, 36.0197 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 373 MW
Articles and Resources
- "web.archive.org/web/20160304185510/http://www.kingabdullah.jo/index.php/en_US/news/view/id/9884/videoDisplay/1.html". Archived from the original on March 4, 2016.
- "en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Quatrana_Power_Plant". Archived from the original on June 23, 2021.
- Global Energy Observatory ID DB0046165, accessed January 2022
- "www.nepco.com.jo/store/docs/web/2017_en.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on December 22, 2018.
- "home.kepco.co.kr/kepco/EN/B/htmlView/ENBJHP00201.do?menuCd=EN02080101". Archived from the original on June 24, 2021.
- "www.power-eng.com/2008/07/18/kepco-named-preferred-bidder-for-jordanian-power-plant/". Archived from the original on June 25, 2021.